It had semi-sheer protection, which didn’t actually construct up; the easiest way to get larger protection was to over-apply product and barely mix it out, look forward to it to dry, after which apply basis on prime to melt the perimeters because the dried down end wasn’t that blendable with out lifting up product and/or base merchandise. It was very fast to dry, and it was pretty matte, so I might not have described it as a “natural-looking end” as marketed. There have been indicators of fading after six hours of wear and tear.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- Bobbi Brown Sunkissed (P, $36.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Bobbi Brown Suntan (P, $36.00) is darker (90% related).
- ColourPop Cottage Life (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% related).
- MAC So Natural (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% related).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
- Flower Beauty Cinnamon (P, $9.99) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% related).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (80% related).
$32.00/0.33 oz. – $96.97 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have a “natural-looking end” with a whipped really feel that’s “non-cakey” and “lasts all day.” The pigmentation was described as a “buildable flush,” although it was extra semi-sheer and laborious to construct up because the method very quick-drying and tougher to mix out/layer up with out creating patchiness or lifting up the preliminary layer (or worse, one’s basis).
The pearl in every shade appeared too massive, so that they contributed to patchiness and the product shifting round with out adhering evenly. It was one of many tougher cream blushes to make use of in more moderen reminiscence. They confirmed indicators of fading after six hours on my cheeks.
I discovered the broad and squat squeeze tube to be tougher to dispense product, usually getting lots of air and having to essentially squeeze to get product out… and different occasions, a barely-there squeeze distributed extra product than wanted!
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Daycation Whipped Blush swatches.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.