Bite Beauty Hibiscus Slush Daycation Whipped BlushBite Beauty Hibiscus Slush Daycation Whipped Blush ($32.00 for 0.33 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with delicate, cool undertones and cooler flecks of lavender shimmer. It appeared to have extra medium, buildable protection when initially squeezed out of the tube, however in observe, it was sheer and tough to construct up attributable to how rapidly it sheered out and the way a lot it dried down.
The product lacked the benefit of blendability that I’d anticipate from a cream blush, and I discovered it regarded patchy, clung to dry patches, and was unflattering because the shimmer very a lot sat on the floor of the pores and skin. It lifted up basis very readily, nevertheless it didn’t even work properly on naked pores and skin. It stayed on properly for six hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- NARS Sexual Content (Right) (LE, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Stellar Beauty Beam (P, $25.00) is lighter (85% related).
- Black Opal Nectar (P, $8.95) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- Ciate In Too Deep (P, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Hourglass Vivid Flush (LE, $40.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- MAC At Dusk (LE, $31.00) is lighter, hotter (80% related).
- Clinique Blush Pop (LE, $21.00) is lighter (80% related).
- Sydney Grace Stiletto (LE, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (80% related).
- ColourPop Parallel (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% related).
$32.00/0.33 oz. – $96.97 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have a “natural-looking end” with a whipped really feel that’s “non-cakey” and “lasts all day.” The pigmentation was described as a “buildable flush,” although it was extra semi-sheer and arduous to construct up because the system very quick-drying and tougher to mix out/layer up with out creating patchiness or lifting up the preliminary layer (or worse, one’s basis).
The pearl in every shade appeared too giant, so that they contributed to patchiness and the product transferring round with out adhering evenly. It was one of many tougher cream blushes to make use of in newer reminiscence. They confirmed indicators of fading after six hours on my cheeks.
I discovered the extensive and squat squeeze tube to be tougher to dispense product, usually getting a whole lot of air and having to essentially squeeze to get product out… and different instances, a barely-there squeeze allotted extra product than wanted!
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Daycation Whipped Blush swatches.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.