Clionadh Bel Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a lightweight yellow with average, heat undertones and a shiny, metallic end. It was lots yellower than it was gold, which was made it tougher to dupe by the slew of gold highlighters accessible available on the market. It additionally wasn’t white gold!
The feel was tender, easy, and reasonably dense, which made it a bit thicker than excellent. I’d suggest utilizing a reasonably dense brush to choose up–with a lighter hand–and diffuse onto the pores and skin, because it achieved a smoother, extra even utility of product in my expertise. It had wealthy pigmentation, which was greater than marketed, but it surely didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture regardless of having a excessive shine end. The highlighter confirmed indicators of fading after eight and a half hours of wear and tear.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Clionadh Apollo (P, $12.50) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Velvet Gold (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Sunshine (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Chanel Duo de Camelias (Left) (LE, $70.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Coloured Raine No Flash Needed (P, $25.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Huda Beauty Northern Lights (LE, ) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Urban Decay No Angel (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Anastasia Butterscotch (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- Rare Beauty Outshine (P, $22.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
- Urban Decay Now’s the Time (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not a lot that describes the components apart from it has a “tender, buildable utility.” They tended to be fairly pigmented–semi-opaque to totally opaque–with tender, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or extra buildable utility, I would extremely suggest utilizing a lighter hand a less-dense brush to take action.
The feel was usually easy, barely dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters available on the market, so that they typically wanted to be actually buffed and subtle on the pores and skin. The finishes have been typically extra intense, leaning towards metallic, and sometimes, they emphasised my pores and skin’s pure texture when worn at increased protection ranges. They wore between eight and 9 hours on me for essentially the most half.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Inexperienced, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.