Truthful Bronze (01)
Dior Fair Bronze (01) Dior Forever Natural BronzeDior Fair Bronze (01) Dior Forever Natural Bronze ($48.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a medium peach with heat, barely orange undertones and a matte end. Because the lightest shade within the model’s new bronzer vary, it was gentle to the purpose the place it was higher categorized as a peach hue than brown (historically the colour of bronzer).
The feel was easy, velvety, and a smidgen powdery within the pan, however the product virtually “melted” when utilized to my pores and skin to tackle a extra “pure matte” end that didn’t seem dry or emphasize pores and skin texture. It had principally opaque, buildable protection that would simply be subtle and blended out for a sheerer impact if desired. It wore effectively for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Benefit Hoola Lite (P, $30.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Ticket to Brazil (P, $4.99) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Guerlain Terracotta Gold Light (LE, $60.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Physicians Formula Light Bronze (P, $14.99) is darker (90% comparable).
- Chanel Medium Light (P, $58.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium (2) (P, $55.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00) is extra shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Becca Bali Sands (P, $38.00) is darker (80% comparable).
- Sephora Los Cabos (P, $17.00) is much less shimmery, darker (80% comparable).
$48.00/0.31 oz. – $154.84 Per Ounce
It’s speculated to be a powder brush that’s long-wearing and “blends seamlessly” to yield a “pure wholesome glow.” That they had semi-opaque to opaque, buildable shade protection with a very easy, velvety consistency that regarded virtually cream-like utilized to pores and skin, but was barely powdery within the pan. The product utilized fantastically to reveal pores and skin in addition to over basis and was significantly simple to mix out.
The bronzers had a barely denser consistency, however they have been yielding, which ensured a wide range of brushes might be used to select up product–fan brushes to dense, massive bronzing brushes–for completely different ranges of protection or utility strategies. Utilized, the blended bronzer regarded like a pure matte: no seen shimmer or shine, nevertheless it wasn’t flat or dry, and it did not emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture (e.g. dryness/flakiness). The method lasted properly for eight hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Natural Bronze swatches.
#15676 SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● SILICA ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER ● SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE ● C20-24 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● C20-24 OLEFIN ● ALUMINA ● GLYCERIN ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● ZINC STEARATE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● STEARIC ACID ● [+/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.