Give Me Glow You Wanna Peach of Me Pressed Highlighter ($17.25 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker pink with average, heat undertones and a high-shine, metallic end. It had almost opaque pigmentation in a single layer of product, although it readily constructed as much as full protection with lower than a second layer.
The feel was easy to the contact, virtually cream-like because it was finely-milled and silky. It picked up nicely with a extra feathery highlighter brush, however I most popular to make use of a delicate tapping movement to select up product because it was very yielding, so it was all-too-easy to seize an excessive amount of extra product without delay. The highlighter utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin because it subtle nicely alongside the perimeters and didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s texture. This shade wore nicely for eight and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Kosas 8th Muse (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Glow Burst (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery (85% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Swinging Vines (LE, $9.00) is darker (85% comparable).
- Makeup Geek Starlight (LE, $20.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- Sol Body Catwalk (LE, $12.00) is darker, much less pigmented (85% comparable).
- Becca Amethyst Flashes Geode (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Bobbi Brown Wild Rose (LE, $46.00) is darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Clionadh Clionadh (Dark) (P, $12.50) is darker (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Iced (LE, $8.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Anastasia Sassy Grape (LE, ) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
$17.25/0.28 oz. – $61.61 Per Ounce
The method is described as being “finely-milled,” “extremely pigmented,” “non-glittery,” and as having “excessive shine.” They’re extremely intense, extremely metallic, and really richly pigmented highlighters. Should you’re somebody who prefers a softer sheen, extra buildable highlighters, or tends to be heavier handed, this method is probably not match. Should you’re somebody who cannot get sufficient shimmer and shine and prefers very pigmented cheek merchandise, this method will ship.
The end ranged from evenly metallic to intensely metallic, and because of this, some shades had been extra liable to emphasizing my pores and skin texture when worn at extra medium to semi-opaque (or greater) protection. Most shades had been totally opaque with little or no product needed–a little went a good distance for positive! They weren’t glittery, because the shimmer was geneerally finer and lived up extra to the “excessive shine” declare made by the model.
The consistency was easy, virtually cream-like, and had a fragility to it that made me desire utilizing a brush that was extra rounded after which tapping it in opposition to the floor or evenly swirling however no pushing ahead or else I felt I bought method an excessive amount of product for a single utility. Should you’re accustomed to the model’s eyeshadows, the highlighters felt just like me, simply with a barely much less agency press as compared. For many shades, they utilized evenly and blended out with out a lot effort.
The shades lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than exhibiting indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Pressed Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ISODODECANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, NYLON – 12, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, TIN OXIDES.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.