Huda Beauty Helios N.Y.M.P.H. All Over Highlighting Powder ($55.00 for 1.05 oz.) is a wealthy, golden bronze with robust, heat undertones and a glowing, metallic sheen. It was presupposed to have “sheer to medium protection” that was buildable, nevertheless it was truly relatively pigmented; being beneficiant, I would say semi-opaque in follow, nevertheless it was one thing you’d use a lighter-hand and a less-dense brush to particularly obtain true buildable protection.
The system felt like a gel-powder hybrid, so it had a firmer, denser really feel to the contact–making certain no powderiness–and did choose up extra evenly with a reasonably dense brush. The product utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out with ease with out emphasizing my pores and skin’s pure texture. It had produced a noticeable shine that wasn’t fairly as intense because it appeared once I initially swatched it, although it did get near pore-emphasizing territory at full protection. This shade lasted properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is lighter (95% related).
- Make Up For Ever 12 Copper (P, $21.00) is cooler (95% related).
- Wayne Goss Golden Glow (PiP, ) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun (LE, $28.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (95% related).
- Sydney Grace Sequoia (LE, $9.00) is lighter (95% related).
- MAC In on the Secret (LE, $37.00) is much less shimmery (95% related).
- Persona Del Mar (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- JD Glow Gabrielle (P, $16.50) is much less shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Salt New York Gold (P, $16.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Losing Sleep (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% related).
mica, artificial fluorphlogopite, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), xanthan gum, silica, tin oxide, dicalcium phosphate, iron oxides / ci 77491, titanium dioxide / ci 77891, iron oxides / ci 77499, iron oxides / ci 77492.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.