Huda Beauty Light GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder ($31.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a really mild, virtually peach greater than it was brown hue with tender, heat undertones and a “pure” matte end. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, that utilized superbly to reveal pores and skin with a good lay down of shade that subtle with ease alongside the perimeters.
The bronzer had a clean, silky consistency that was finely-milled with out being powdery or too firmly-pressed into the pan. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit, although there was nonetheless 70% or so left after the total 12-hours marketed.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00) is hotter (95% related).
- Dior Tan Bronze (04) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% related).
- LYS Beauty Motivate (P, $18.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- NARS Vallarta (P, $38.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium (2) (P, $55.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Feisty Much (PiP, $8.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (Trio) (P, $49.00) is darker (90% related).
- ColourPop Opening Act (LE, $8.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Hourglass Eternal Bronze Light (LE, $52.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
The formulation is meant to be “buildable” and “straightforward to make use of” with a “light-as-air, non-powdery texture” that lasts for “12 [hours].” The protection was extra semi-opaque to opaque, however the texture was forgiving and lived as much as the “non-powdery” declare so a lighter hand was all that was vital to select up much less product.
The feel was clean, silky, and finely-milled with a firmer press that wasn’t stiff, so product picked up readily on a brush however was straightforward to manage. The powders utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin in addition to over basis, as they subtle simply, blended out and sat flatteringly on pores and skin. They’d a extra “pure” matte end the place they didn’t seem completely flat and matte however weren’t overtly shimmery both.
The shades lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading, and most shades had round 70% of product seen on the 12-hour mark.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder swatches.
mica, silica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, dodecane, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, rosa damascena flower oil, capsicum annuum extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, glycerin, squalene, ethylhexylglycerin, citronellyl methylcrotonate, triethylhexanoin, c30-45 alkyl dimethicone, phenylisopropyl dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethiconol, beta-sitosterol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, sodium salicylate, xanthan gum, iron oxides / ci 77491, iron oxides / ci 77492, iron oxides / ci 77499, titanium dioxide / ci 77891.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.