Huda Beauty Luna N.Y.M.P.H. Glaze Skin Glowing Perfector ($35.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a light-medium gold with reasonable, heat undertones and a luminous, frivolously dewy sheen. It had medium, buildable colour protection that was extra inclined to sheer out because the creamy consistency unfold out throughout my pores and skin.
The feel was creamy, clean, and reasonably emollient, however on the lighter, barely thinner facet with some tackiness. It utilized higher over naked pores and skin when utilizing fingertips however wanted a stippling brush to use extra evenly on prime of basis as I felt like fingertips may carry up base merchandise a bit (it wasn’t at all times however did happen). The system remained barely dewy and cheesy to the contact however didn’t catch hair flyaways throughout put on. It lasted properly for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Algenist Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- NYX Daytime Halo (P, $6.99) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- Makeup Geek Midnight Sun (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery (95% related).
- Dior Universal (001) (P, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Champagne Bubbles (P, $12.00) is much less shimmery (90% related).
- Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Natasha Denona Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $41.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
The system is meant to work utilized below or over make-up, whether or not as a “pre-makeup base” or as a standalone highlighter. It’s described as having a “tremendous blendable” and “buildable” system that’s long-wearing and offers a “lit-from-within-finish.” It had extra medium, buildable protection, which appeared consistent with the advertising, that wished to be blended out on naked pores and skin so build up was finest when one let the preliminary layer dry down a bit of.
The feel was reasonably creamy, emollient, and a contact cheesy, which gave it higher maintain general however made it extra vulnerable to lifting up base merchandise when utilized with fingertips. I did not have any lifting after I used a stippling brush to use, although. The system lasted round eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H. Glaze Skin Glowing Perfector swatches.
phbc-2001-go- 030p butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, artificial fluorphlogopite, mica, octyldodecanol, diisopropyl sebacate, polybutene, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/copernicia cerifera cera/cire de carnauba, diisostearyl malate, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/euphorbia cerifera cera/cire de candelilla, glyceryl behenate/eicosadioate, squalene, tocopherol, silica dimethyl silylate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-sitosterol, tin oxide, titanium dioxide / ci 77891, iron oxides / ci 77491.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.