Pat McGrath Divine Rose Divine BlushPat McGrath Divine Rose Divine Blush ($38.00 for 0.34 oz.) is a delicate, light-medium rosy mauve with neutral-to-warm undertones and a semi-matte end. It had semi-opaque, buildable coloration protection, but it surely took extra effort to sheer it out than anticipated primarily based on the model’s claims (so so long as being extra pigmented isn’t a deal-breaker, there aren’t any actual cons to the system!). I think this will look extra neutral-to-cool un cooler complexions, as the heat was extra obvious on me when utilized (and successfully sheered out).
The feel was clean, frivolously powdery within the pan, but it surely had some substance and didn’t sheer out too readily when utilized to reveal pores and skin whereas nonetheless mixing out with ease. The end lived as much as the “demi-matte” description; it appeared pretty matte however had a pure impact on my pores and skin that wasn’t satin-like in its sheen. It wore nicely for 9 hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Chanel Quintessence (440) (P, $45.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Coast to Coast (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% related).
- Sydney Grace Time Stops (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% related).
- LORAC Caribbean (LE, $23.00) is darker, extra muted (85% related).
- ColourPop Enchanted Mirror (LE, $8.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Vogue (LE, $8.00) is darker (85% related).
- NARS Impassioned (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- Makeup Geek Main Squeeze (P, $10.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Essence Befitting (P, $2.99) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Buxom Havana (P, $22.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
$38.00/0.34 oz. – $111.76 Per Ounce
The system is meant to be “featherlight, long-wearing” that “construct effortlessly from sheer to subversive.” The blushes can be found in two finishes–demi-matte and satin pearl–and vary from extra muted to extra vivid in coloration. The most important “downfall” of the system was that it was fairly pigmented than buildable, so one may use a lighter hand to get extra buildable protection, however I discovered I had to make use of a light-weight to reasonable hand to make sure I did not over-apply every shade.
The consistency was clean, silky, and frivolously creamy to the contact; it was a contact powdery within the pan however had extra slip than most powder blushes available on the market, but it surely was positively a powder-based system. The product utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin in addition to over basis, because it subtle nicely alongside the perimeters with out choosing up base merchandise.
The satin pearl end was luminous however not overtly shimmery, so it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. They wore round 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Blush swatches.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Crimson 7 (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.