It had full shade payoff in a single layer, and to be extra buildable, you’ll wish to go in with a lighter hand or use a brush; the latter gave me higher management over protection and made for a neater utility since I wasn’t as apt to over-apply! It stayed on properly for eight hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Lethal Cosmetics Nectar (P, $14.00) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is much less shimmery, lighter (85% comparable).
- LYS Beauty Kindness (P, $16.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00) is lighter (85% comparable).
- REFY Rose (P, $20.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- ColourPop Between the Sheets (P, $8.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Pinch Me (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% comparable).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (Left) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (80% comparable).
$18.00/0.15 oz. – $120.00 Per Ounce
The system is meant to be “richly pigmented” (although additionally “buildable”) and “long-wearing” that “hydrate[s] pores and skin.” The product is bought with a compact for $30.00 or as a refill pan for $18.
They had been very pigmented, so slightly went a great distance, and I favored utilizing artificial brushes for utility essentially the most as a result of I discovered I had slightly extra management over the protection and will construct it up with out much less error. With a fingertip, the tackier consistency made it straightforward to select up extra product than mandatory, so extra mixing/diffusion was required.
The consistency was creamy, easy, and tackier to the contact, so I used to be shocked it was not susceptible to lifting up base merchandise as properly. I seen that it appeared rather less dewy when utilized over a matte basis, virtually prefer it took on the underlying base end, however it did not create patchiness or unevenness. The blush’s end on naked pores and skin was flippantly dewy, not likely cheesy to the contact, and by no means absolutely dried down so there was some switch if I by chance touched my face or the like.
They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than displaying indicators of fading.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush swatches.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.